Tuesday, February 18, 2020

My First Post

Hi everyone! Most of you have probably seen my mom's blog at moments and musings @csanyi.ca, and my sister's blog at memories.csanyi.ca.  I'm sure there are going to be a few things that you've probably heard of, but I wanted you to be able  to see whats happening around me from my point of view. I live in a family with eight siblings and I'm the third oldest. Maybe I should introduce you to my family...


Dolly (age 15)

 BroNo.1 (age 13) (aka Bruno)

Me (age 12)

Farmer Boy (age 10)

Ricka (age 8)

Hal (age 7)

QB (Quarter Back) (age 5)

Loulou (age 3)

Pixie (age 5 months old)

I did change quite a few of the names from the blogs Dolly and Mama wrote, because some of the kids didn't like what they were being called. That finishes up my first post! It's almost dinnertime so I need to put this away and help out. I'll write again soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment